Disciplined Canadian small and mid cap equity fund utilizing NCM's proven investment methodology
Focuses on growing companies trading at reasonable valuations in an asset class that has historically outperformed
Utilizes both deep fundamental and quantitative analysis to create a portfolio of businesses with attractive attributes
Compounded Returns (%) as at Jan 31, 2021
|1 month||3 month||6 month||1 year||3 year*||5 year*||10 year*||15 year*||S.I.*|
Annual Returns as at Jan 31, 2021
as at Jan 31, 2021Dividends
Growth of $10,000
Top 10 Holdings
- Alaris Equity Partners IncomeFinancials
- Artizia Inc,Cons. Disc.
- BRP Inc.Cons. Disc.
- Descartes Systems GroupInfo. Tech.
- Firstservice CorpReal Estate
- Hardwoods Distribution IncIndustrials
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.Materials
- Lundin Mining Corp.Materials
- Major Drilling Group International Inc.Materials
- Stelco Holdings Inc.Materials
Portfolio Allocation (%)
- Basic Materials30.7
- Consumer Discretionary11.2
- Consumer Staples0.1
- Health Care1.8
- Information Technology11.8
- Communication Services0.0
- Real Estate9.4
Geographic Allocation (%)
- United States0.1
Fund Allocation (%)
^ 2005 return begins with January 31 inception
All price and performance data listed is for the F series. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.