Disciplined Canadian small and mid cap equity fund utilizing NCM's proven investment methodology
Focuses on growing companies trading at reasonable valuations in an asset class that has historically outperformed
Utilizes both deep fundamental and quantitative analysis to create a portfolio of businesses with attractive attributes
Compounded Returns (%) as at May 31, 2022
|1 month||3 month||6 month||1 year||3 year*||5 year*||10 year*||15 year*||S.I.*|
Annual Returns as at May 31, 2022
as at May 31, 2022Dividends
Growth of $10,000
Top 10 Holdings
- Alaris Equity Partners IncomeFinancials
- Artizia Inc,Cons. Disc.
- BRP Inc.Cons. Disc.
- Descartes Systems Group Inc/TheInfo. Technology
- Hardwoods Distribution IncIndustrials
- Major Drilling Group International Inc.Materials
- North American Construction Group LtdEnergy
- Superior Plus CorpUtilities
- Tourmaline Oil CorpEnergy
- Whitecap Resources IncEnergy
Portfolio Allocation (%)
- Basic Materials19.3
- Consumer Discretionary15.3
- Health Care1.8
- Information Technology7.3
- Communication Services0.4
- Real Estate2.9
Geographic Allocation (%)
- United States0.4
Fund Allocation (%)
^ 2005 return begins with January 31 inception
Except where indicated otherwise, F Series data, net of fees, * annualized.
All price and performance data listed is for the F series. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.