U.S. equity fund focusing primarily on dividend paying stocks through a unique all cap approach
Access the world’s deepest and broadest market with a team that has a strong track record of active management
Targets a $0.041 per share monthly dividend while offering long-term growth potential from U.S. equity markets
Compounded Returns (%) as at Feb 28, 2021
|1 month||3 month||6 month||1 year||3 year*||5 year*||10 year*||15 year*|
Annual Returns as at Feb 28, 2021
as at Feb 28, 2021Dividends
|Return of Capital||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Growth of $10,000
Top 10 Holdings
- Abbott LaboratoriesHealthcare
- Accenture PLCInfo. Tech.
- Alphabet Inc.Communication Services
- Honeywell International IncIndustrials
- JPMorgan Chase & CoFinancials
- Microsoft Corp.Info. Tech.
- S&P Global Inc.Financials
- Thermo Fisher Scientific IncHealthcare
- UnitedHealth Group IncHealthcare
- Visa Inc.Info. Tech.
Portfolio Allocation (%)
- Basic Materials4.2
- Consumer Discretionary9.3
- Consumer Staples7.4
- Health Care17.3
- Information Technology29.3
- Communication Services9.7
Geographic Allocation (%)
- United States99.2
Fund Allocation (%)
1. On January 31, 2013, the investment objective of the NCM Core American was changed from a focus on small and micro capitalization U.S. equities to a broader mandate focused on dividend-paying U.S. equity securities of all capitalizations. If the change had been in effect prior to January 31, 2013, the Fund’s performance could have been materially different.
Except where indicated otherwise, F Series data, net of fees, * annualized.
All price and performance data listed is for the F series. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.